Thursday, August 27, 2015

My though about the trip

I thought the idea of going to Tanazania was amazing. I wanted to have that experience so I'm grateful that my parents took me and I hope to go back some day.

The thing I liked the most was seeing the cheetahs as they are my favorite and seeing the big 5. How lucky were we to see all these crazy and amazing animals? And to see the crossing.. Our guide, Hashim, said he hadn't seen it in 3 years. He said we had been very lucky to see all of what we saw.

The thing that I didn't like was having to go back home. I didn't like the small planes either. And I didn't like seeing poor people and learning about slavery. I wish I could make a difference and stand up to make things better. 

Thanks for reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed it and will look to make a difference too.


No comments:

Post a Comment