Saturday, August 15, 2015

Karibu Zanzibar - Stonetown

I didn't like the flights. I didn't like them because it was a really small plane and there was no toilets. Sometimes the plane dropped and sometimes the plane went sideways. I sat at the back with Bella on the first flight to Arusha. My mom was the copilot and helped land the plane. And on the second flight I sat next to Luca on the way to Stonetown. I don't like roller coasters and heights. Nor does Luca.

These are the ancient doors in Stonetown and are still used today. Lots and lots of doors like this. This is the old part of town and it a maze. You get lost easily.


The hotel was amazing. There was this little water fountain on the ground floor. My sisters and I lved the swings next to the fountain. The room was quite cool because where Nim and I slept was had to go up a spiral staircase and then there were 2 beds on each side of the top room. It as awesome.

The hotel had a rooftop and that's where we had breakfast.




The views.


Today we leave to go to the beach. 







No comments:

Post a Comment