Saturday, August 15, 2015

Serengeti

It's warmer here. We have been very lucky because we have seen the big 5. The big 5 is a lion, leopard, Buffalo, rhino and elephant. We have even seen our top 15 animals which are family invented.  Serengeti in Swahili means endless plains. The park is big and lots of animals to see. We saw hippos, giraffes, crocodiles and leopards. This is a mother cheetah and her two cubs but they have already grown up. We saw a hyena coming very close to a cub but the mother cheetah scared it away. I'm so lucky to see them. The cheetah is my favorite animal. Also my friend Ewan's.


This is me ready to take pictures. I love the camera my nanas and Papi gave me for my birthday.


This is the mother lion that we saw. She was stalking a gazelle that was alone. We didn't know but she had 3 Cubs up on a rock.


These are the babies in the rocks waiting for their mother to get food. They are so cute. I love baby animals.


This is me reading my book to my sister. Mariella mystery investigates the curse of the pampered poodle. It's a great book. We are staying at this camp up on the hill. We see the view of the plains in the front of the tent. It's a little freaky. There are lots of sounds at night. We heard a lion and a hyena. Right now my mom tells me we are hearing a leopard. It sounds like a saw. It's freaky but cool at the same time. I like Africa.









No comments:

Post a Comment