Sunday, August 16, 2015

My first at scuba diving in the pool

I'm a bit scared but I think it's going to be fun. I'm scared because I have no idea why I am scared. I want to learn diving because my parents tell me the underwater world is amazing. I have one more year to go before I can get my lessons and go into the ocean.

This is where I will have my lesson.


My instructor is Opaz. He is from Israel. He explained what will happen and what I need to know. It's a lt of fun.


I'm under water. It's really noisy but so cool to be under the water.


That's me at the bottom of the pool.


I'm ready to do this again. Who was scared? As my mom tells me everything awesome is on the other side of fear.







3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow kaia,looked at youre smile showing u have lots of fun.missed u all

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing adventures! You were so brave. Lots of experiences to learn from andyou will forever remember!

    ReplyDelete