Friday, August 7, 2015

Day two - Tarangire Park

This is a group of elephants sleeping . They sleep in that circle ,because the little babies are in the middle,and the adults are protecting their babies from the predators. 

In the back there is a girl with ginger hair her name is Bella and the man there is my dad his name is Luca and my mom took the picture whith me by the way my mom ' s name is Jewel. 

We saw lots of giraffes. This one was alone.
We saw lots of zebras. They make funny sounds and their stripes are different.
The savanna and the tree with lots of nests.

Dik dik. We had some close to our tent in the morning.

This elephant was crazy. He broke my chair. He didn't like seeing people and got angry so broke my chair. This is my tent.


This was our view from the outside balcony where we were staying.

 


That is the balcony in the day. 


That is the reception. It is like that dome shape because they believe in bad spirit. 


That is the view from the balcony. 


Zoe. 



Nim. 


Me 



This is the balcony at night. 

4 comments:

  1. Wouahhh looks great, we might ask you the contact details for future trips!
    I love your hats girls! Have mom and dad the same too??
    Big hugs from the 4 Kiwis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool and seems that you are also learning about some of the habits of the animals. Brilliant too. Also am digging the head gear! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos and I love the blog posts as well. Great reading for Ewan, Derl and I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having so much fun following your blog! Trip looks amazing, I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete