Sunday, January 1, 2017

Thoughts about the holiday

It was great. We were very lucky to have great weather and that it was not too cold. My highlights were the bamboo bridge, Kuang Si falls, Halong Bay and the sunset, squid jigging, swimming in the cold water. No one got sick which was good. I would do Halong Bay again but for longer and I would go back to Kuang Si to see the beautiful falls again. My parents made new friends and so did I. I didn't like the stories about the war and seeing poverty but I would recommend to go visit. What a great Christmas holiday and now I have to go. Thank you all for reading my blog. Stay connected. Happy New Year. Kaia

8 comments:

  1. It has been a great reading to follow your blog and discover through your eyes what you have experienced on your vacation. Continue writing and sharing the world! Regards from Sweden to you all!
    Markus

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great adventure. We liked reading your blog and finding out about new places.
    Ewan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Be sure to write about your next adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your travel reflections...thanks Kaia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your travel reflections...thanks Kaia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great trip - and a great blog. I look forward to reading more when you guys go off on your great adventures again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff young lady. Really very good. I'm already looking forward to your next trip! Did you know that wee Will be traveling to India at Chinese New Year, and I will blog about that... maybe one of my guys could also write something. Well done again. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like blast. Thanks for the blog.

    ReplyDelete